This new Web site needed to support sales of the consulting company's books and seminars by providing quality information in an easy-to-access format. It also needed to drive leads and sales directly from the site.
Sliding left menus on inside pages provide a clean design while delivering added user choices when needed.
Sales & Marketing Solutions:
An integrated survey and blog with RSS feeds provide additional points of contact with prospects.
The custom-designed expandable Q&A section compressed 20 pages of content to three inches, reducing the need to scroll and providing better user access to the information in the section. Similar expansion points in other pages also reduce scrolling and make it easy to find information.
- PHP and MySQL backend programming
- WYSIWYG backend editor enables site owner to edit content as needed
- Integrated open source survey software
- Integrated open source blog with RSS feeds
After Blue Sky Projects built this new
site, Career Woman Inc. had the
- Integrated survey provides
up-to-date audience issues data
for tailoring future product offerings.
- Custom Q&A section provides site
visitors with easy access to
multiple topics in compact format,
helping to establish reputation
as a value-added site
- Links, resources and download-
able support materials continues
to build company brand as a consultant with extensive knowledge on selected topics.